Advisory Council Membership

Apply for Membership!

The Behavioral Health Planning and Advisory Council is currently accepting membership applications.

Please download the application. Mailing instructions are included in the application.

Find Services

Fact Sheets for Transition Youth

For information regarding services, service locations, and resources for youth in transition, please view the following documents:

Clark County

Rural Communities

Washoe County


Quick Contact

Behavioral Health
Phone: 775-684-5943
Fax: 775-684-5964