All of our publications are available in Adobe Acrobat© format and will open in a new browser window. To obtain a free copy of this program, click on the link below.
- Strategic Plan 2004-2007
- This document describes the goals and objectives for Northern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services over the next two years. Strategic Plans are updated every four years.
- Legal 2000
- This document is used to initiate an involuntary commitment to a Nevada Psychiatric Hospital. This document can be initiated by police officers, licensed mental health clinicians, and physicians. An individual can be placed on a Legal 2000 when he/she is considered to be a danger to himself/herself or to others as a result of a mental illness. The duration of the Legal 2000 commitment is a maximum of 72-hours.
- Disclosure of Health Information
- This document allows the agency to disclose private personal health information as designated by the individual.
- Compliments, Complaints, and Suggestions
- Anyone who has comments or concerns regarding Northern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services, its staff, or programs is welcome to complete this form and return it to the Performance Improvement Program. All concerns and comments will be addressed; legitimate concerns will be corrected.